The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
ZAAP PC is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
ZAAP PC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from the 25th of July 2015.
(a) Information we Collect (with your consent only)
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address, phone number, home address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
(b) What we do with the Information we Collect
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, with your consent only.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
(e) Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
(f) Controlling your Personal Information and Data (PD)
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at legal at zerar.gr. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Protection & Processing of General Personal Data
How we use PD?
We use the information we collect, according to the consent you provide us with (section 8), in order to:
• Process your order and shipping the product,
• Provide you with personalized and updated services,
• Contact you to inform you about new services or products that may interest you,
• Process your payment or prevent or detect potential frauds,
• Answer your questions
When you contact us, we keep a record of our communication messages so as to resolve any issues you may have. We do not allow any unauthorized entities, especially without your consent, to access your information. Your consent is prerequisite for all the above.
Who we share your PD with
We do note disclosure or share PD with companies, organizations or natural persons outside our business unless one of the following situations occurs:
• With your own consent: we share your personal information with companies, organizations and natural persons when we have your explicit consent.
• For legal purposes: We share personal information with public services when it is reasonably necessary and in order to comply with laws, regulations, legal procedures or governmental demands
Our clients, the users of our services and our website visitors, have rights under the Regulation for the Protection of the Personal Data (which should not be in contrary to the legislation). The rights of the natural persons are the followings:
• The right of access to their PD
• The right to correct their PD
• The right to delete their PD
• The right to restrict the process of their PD
• The right to be informed about correcting or deleting or limiting the processing of their own PD
• The right to the portability of their PD
• The right to object to the processing of their PD
• The right to object to the automated decision making including profile instructions.
Our obligations include:
- The principle of accountability in respect to the 6 principles of processing the PD (legitimacy, objectivity, and transparency, purpose limitation, minimization of PD, the accuracy of PD, limitation of the storage period, security, integrity, and confidentiality).
- Every process of the PD is legitimate only if one of the following 6 conditions applies:
• The subject of the data has consented to the processing of the data.
• The process of the PD is necessary for undertaking a contract, where the subject is a party.
• Processing is necessary for the compliance with the legal obligation of the controller.
• Processing is necessary to safeguard the vital interest of the natural person.
• Processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a duty to the public interest or during the exercise of public authority entrusted to the controller.
• Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party unless the interest or fundamental rights and freedoms of the natural person prevail. In addition, we implement the appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect our company and our customers against unauthorized access or alteration, tampering or destruction of the PD we have in our possession. Specifically:
• We encrypt many of our services.
• We control data collection, storage and processing practices, including security measures, to protect against access to systems.
• Access to personal information is limited and controlled, and these natural persons are subject to strict contractual obligations of confidentiality.
• In case that outside partners (for maintenance or support purposes) have potential access to PD, certain appendices of the existing cooperation contracts cover the requirements of the Regulation. Throughout the entire processing cycle of PD (from collection to destruction of the PD), we take the appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of PD. Similar measures are required by third parties handling or processing PD. Our services, products, and website are not indented for children under the age of 16. We do not, to our knowledge, process PD of any children under the age of 16.
Access to your own PD and information
- Within the scope of the Rights granted to you by the Regulation, you can view and request a correction or limitation of processing or deleting the PD (see in detail your rights in Section5.1). In such cases, you are requested to fill in a subject access request (SAR). We are obliged to respond to you within one month of the receipt of the SAR. The exercise of the rights of a natural person can always be done under the existing legislation (eg you cannot ask for a deletion of your PD when the labor law requires to be retained for 10 years). Every time you use our services, our goal is to provide you with access to your own PD. If this data is incorrect, we put efforts to provide you ways for quick update or deletion of this data –unless we have to maintain this information due to relevant legislation or for legitimate purposes. You can exercise your rights by sending an email to ‘’Contact Us’’ asking for a Subject Access Request (SAR) form, and submitting the properly filled SAR form through the “Contact Us”. We are obliged to respond to you within one month of the receipt of your SAR.
Zerar Jewellery (ZAAP PC)
Data Protection Officer (DPO): Mr. Zerar Katravanis
Address: 8, Kolokotroni str, 14562 Kifissia, Attica, Greece
Τel: +30 2106234324
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by ZAAP PC and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of ZERTEO LIMITED. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, ZAAP PC takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of ZAAP PC – © ZAAP PC 2021. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
• you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.